Laboratory of Social Law
Adresse postale :
Université Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas
12 place du Panthéon
75231 PARIS CEDEX 05
The Laboratory of Social Law, created in 1995, regularly conducts cross-disciplinary studies: employment and criminal law, employment law and insolvency proceedings law, employment law and individual rights law.
Beyond the legal context, research conducted focuses on human resource management systems where appropriate.
The scientific policy of the Laboratory of Social Law is based in particular on the following topics:
- secured professional careers,
- developments in trade union representation,
- corporate social governance,
- community and transnational collective bargaining,
- community law on employee rights concerning information and consultation in companies.