Accueil - Alternative finance : the sustainable finance's tools (ALT)
Alternative finance : the sustainable finance's tools (ALT)
Code interne : (ALT)
Programme de cours :
Sustainable Enterprise (M2-S1)
In this course, we examine whether businesses can credibly contribute to the shift towards a more sustainable future. In particular, we analyze the economic and legal challenges that arise when firms invest more/only resources in sustainable and socially responsible endeavors.
Here is a sampling of the questions we will address:
- What are the drivers and challenges of adopting sustainability strategies for the traditional/commercial enterprises?
- Are social enterprises (enterprises with a social mission at their core) better at delivering inclusion and social innovation?
- What are the existing toolkits to evaluate the social impact of the organization and to map out the diverse interests of stakeholders?
1. Introduction: the moral economy
2. Socially Responsible Behavior: definition and key drivers
3. Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): foundation and taxonomy
4. Corporate Social Performance
5. Social entrepreneurship (SE): definition and key drivers
6. Social entrepreneurship: legal form
7. CSR vs. SE