Loan period at the University Library
The libraries of the Assas and Melun centers offer a document loan service, by reservation and prior appointment only.
Hours Appointments can be made:
- At the Assas center library, Monday to Friday, between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m .;
- At the library of the Melun center, Monday to Friday, between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Only documents from the Assas and Melun centers can be reserved, subject to their availability.
- Not all documents are available for loan;
- Maximum 5 documents can be borrowed per user (including 2 codes maximum).
Appointments are made by email, addressed to one of the two libraries concerned (depending on the location of the documents).
The message should contain the following:
- Subject: "Loan of documents"
- Obligatory indications in the body of the message: title, author and symbol of the desired document (s) (for this, copy the indications obtained from the catalog or provide screenshots), your name and student number. You can also provide telephone contact information so that libraries can reach you if necessary. A response will be provided by the library concerned within 48 hours (working days) by email, with a proposed appointment for the following days if a loan can be granted.